My blog was awarded by Ashley of Bramblewood Fashion ,
one of my very favorite blogs/websites. :D Thank you so much Ashley! Now (after a bit of clarification, hehe - I should have been born blond :P ) I am supposed to give 7 random facts about myself and award 7 bloggers (or more or less.) Ok. That won't be too difficult. I think I can actually do that...
I am taking this from part of a tag I filled out on facebook ~
1. I was named for my mom's cousin Michele (Michael - Michaela is spelled Michela in Italian,) who was killed years ago in Italy. Cira, my middle name, (pronounced see-ra) was my Italian born great grandmothers name (my dad's side of the family.)
2. I dream of visiting Europe. My mom was born in Italy, which means I'd have more then plenty of free places to stay. However...I think I might go to the British Isles first (yes, I'm crazy. But that isn't news :P ) especially Ireland. If you know me well enough...you understand.
3. I would like to retire to a secluded seaside fishing village...Europe, Prince Edward Island, Canada, or Massachusetts? I haven't decided yet.
~ I envision a tiny white cottage decorated country cottage style - a sort of rustically worn yet elegant decorating blend. The ocean would be right at my doorstep...and through a large bay window I could watch the fishing boats at sea. It would be a very simple life, though I'd absolutely NEED my computer and other modern conveniences. ;)
4. In my 19 years, my 13th birthday was the most memorable. Dad took me on a special father/daughter date to Olive Garden. There was something magically awe-inspiring about that evening that will forever be etched in my memory.
Dad presented me with a promise ring, then sat with me explain what it meant, what I must do as a young lady to keep my heart pure, and what he as a father must do to keep my heart "safe." He then gave me a beautiful scrapbook from mom that was filled with beautiful pictures, poems, and articles about young womanhood. It was a sweet time of bonding with my dad.
- oh, last but not least, I could never forget the bowl of Fettucine Alfredo I ordered! B-)
5. My favorite sandwich is the Chipotle Chicken (without cheese, since I'm lactose intolerant) from Panera Bread (also one of my favorite restaurants.) Mmmm...I order it every time I eat there.
6. I wear a size 5 shoe, rarely 6 - and about a 4 in children's.
7. I am in love with Cooper cars. Our neighbor drives a brilliant red Cooper, which is pretty nice, but just the other day I saw a sage green one. Very sophisticated. Need I say more?
~ now, I tag:
Hannah - Hannah's Corner
Mia - Aspiring Homemaker
Anna - Send Me a Song
Krista - A Penmaidens Journal